[Foundation-l] leaflets

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 08:06:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<guillom.pom at gmail.com> wrote:
>  About statistics: we don't have any statistics since Oct. 2006 :
>  http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaZZ.htm . Maybe Greg
>  Maxwell, as CRO, has more up-to-date data, but stats.wikimedia.org is
>  currently of no help. It's quite difficult to update leaflets if we
>  have no new data, given that stats are almost the only thing that
>  needs to be updated; the rest of the content doesn't need much update:
>  core principles, free content, are still up-to-date and not likely to
>  change.

Only en:wp is that far behind. Other languages have had more recent
dumps and thus have more usable statistics posted on that page.
Unfortunately, that means the total for all projects is off because of
English.

As I understand it, the dumps have been unreliable, but I think there
is hope for updated statistics soon.

-- phoebe