[Foundation-l] leaflets

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:05:41 UTC 2008

The Dutch leaflet is very good (I believe, the Germans took over the
graphical concept). But the quotation from Jimmy Wales could be in Dutch,
and the bank accounts in NL and BE should be mentioned in the end, because
it is much easier to transfer money in one's own country.

I am planning to take photographs of pupils of my wife, with a computer and
maybe watching the Wikipedia.
My ideal would be a brochure telling a story: how a "real" (though fictive)
person learns about the Wikipedia. The idea is to make people - ordinary
people, not those who are already in the open-content-movement - curious and
willing to read, to write or to support.
One more item on the ever-to-do-list...
Ziko

--
Ziko van Dijk