[Foundation-l] Tragical dynamics: that run for the number ofarticles

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Sun Jun 29 12:40:15 UTC 2008

> The Polish Wikipedia was the 4th by article count, but the 7th by
> compressed database size, for a quality of 4 - 7 = -3.

Main space or all database? We don't like many edits per article in short time. Look at

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediaArticleEditsPL.htm

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediaArticleEditsEN.htm

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediaArticleEditsES.htm

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediaArticleEditsRU.htm

http://stats.wikimedia.org/PL/TablesWikipediaArticleEditsFR.htm

If any (meta)page is huge, we do everything to reduce its growth of size. So, often we create more subpages.

But - some days ago we talk on IRc with Japanese wikipedians about comparisions of wikipedias - not only about "count of..." and quality. Wee need to know more about our projects.

regards

Przykuta