[Foundation-l] 2008 Wikimedia Board Election results

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 20:57:13 UTC 2008

Mark Ryan wrote:
> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> The 2008 Election Committee would like to announce the results of the
> 2008 Board Election of one seat to the Board of Trustees. We are
> pleased to announce that the successful candidate was Ting Chen
> (User:Wing).

Hello,

I just fixed an incorrect information on the meta page. I have no idea
if this information has been disseminated further, so am clarifying it here.

Wing will not be board member effective july 1st. The board has decided
that the change of board will occur at Wikimania, normally during the
board meeting (16th of june).

Ant