[Foundation-l] Global rights proposal

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 15:00:29 UTC 2008

Admins rarely are. Certainly not at en. Familiarity with Wikimedia-wide issues is not asked about at RFA: nor is it even thought desirable. It is simply an ignored quality. I'm sure there are tons of non-admins who know far more about this sort of stuff than I do, and I've been an admin at en for over a year and a contributor since early 06. I cannot see a good reason for restricting suffrage to people with +sysop.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.