[Foundation-l] New wiki proposal policy (community draft)

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:27:36 UTC 2008

Hello,

A set of users have sometimes expressed a desire to revise the
language proposal policy drafted by the language subcommittee.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any conclusion or consensus on how to
change the policy in any of these discussions. Instead of discussing
it over and over, I suggest interested users collaborate on a
community-drafted policy at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Language_proposal_policy/Community_draft>.
This would be drafted and approved by the community using whatever
system they chose.

(This message is entirely unofficial, not from the language
subcommittee. The subcommittee never sends official messages or
proposals.)

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)