[Foundation-l] Voting suffrage criteria (established members should be able to vote)

Ron Moss ronmoss at dslnorthwest.net
Mon Jun 23 16:57:40 UTC 2008

Ant; Your observation only lacks noticing the treatment of Sherry Peel
Jackson, the former IRS ageng that has been encarcerated for her political
stance. Google her and Joe Banister also a former Criminal investigator,
IRS.
They worked him over too. Then Google Peter Hendrickson or Tom Cryer, both
of whom are experts on the issue. Please help het Sherry released and this
matter out to the public. Thanks Ron Moss