[Foundation-l] WM Elections and local public relations

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:39:57 UTC 2008

The locally influential Israeli economic newspaper TheMaker (a kind of
supplement to the better known Haaretz newspaper) is about to publish
a big story on wikipedia, wikimedia, the local chapter and also the
board elections in an upcoming article (mentioning my candidacy too).
Though I'm not too sure how very newsworthy the board elections are
for the "average Joe" on the street.

Harel