[Foundation-l] New draft of privacy policy

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:53:35 UTC 2008

Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> * it also removes some new decisions recently made by the board (eg,
> notification of a user when private data has been released upon legal
> request)

The text about notification is present under ==Access to and
publication of information==: "In the event of such a legally
compulsory request, the Foundation will attempt to notify the affected
user [...]." I think the other points are already fixed in the draft
FT2 and I worked on (see the talk page).

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)