[Foundation-l] iPhone Application

Martin Pascal pmartin at linterweb.com
Thu Jun 12 16:26:05 UTC 2008

Hello

we could help you.

We have a solution wich could put wikipedia articles on mobile phone :
http://wikiwix.mobi it s just a first step.

We could make it for any project of the fondation and all the language.

We could extract some information to put like this :
http://wikiwix.com/?timeline=true&lang=en

Cordialement
Martin Pascal
tel : 02 32 40 23 69, fax : 02 32 61 45 26
gsm : 06 13 89 77 32