[Foundation-l] iPhone Application

Deni Symonds symode09 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:16:49 UTC 2008

you can access the net from the iphone but you can also access ebay yet, they have developed an app. This is because, they know when you have apps specifically designed for their site instead of a browser, you can do far more, more efficiently and easier.

and like I was saying before, we have nothing to loose.

browncat