[Foundation-l] Stalking, an attempt to clarify.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:13:00 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Thank you for your attempt to clarify things. The problem is that you bring
not much clarification for me. The problem is that you assume things to be
true while it is not clear to me at all why you make your assumptions and
also I fail to understand the reasoning behind them.

There are in my opinion several issues at play. The most important one is
that actual stalking, behaviour with real life threads is an observable
phenomena and there are ample indications that the authorities fail to take
these things seriously. When people are REALLY insistent they get the
attention that is required. The notion to leave it all to the authorities
leaves our fellow wikimedians that are threatened in this way isolated and
threatened.