[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:43:44 UTC 2008

Oh for the love of whatever-deity-is-important-to-you-or-none-if-you-
prefer.

It seems to me that Mike has been incredibly upfront, and we have no
reason to question his word.  Mike strikes me as the type that
wouldn't be afraid to say "we hired Mr. de Becker's firm to consult on
physical security and other issues, which we can't disclose at this
point."

This is trolling, plain and simple.

Philippe Beaudette
Tulsa, OK