[Foundation-l] Wikimedia mouvement

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:32:18 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The notion that the movement consists only of the Foundation and its
chapters is a bit thin. There are many other organisations and people that I
would consider part of this movement.. Wikieducator for instance is a great
example of this, they have a bigger potential to do good for the less and
least resourced languages then any of the WMF chapters.

So my question is, is this intended to be about WMF and its chapters or can
this be larger then that ?
Thanks,
     GerardM