[Foundation-l] Board elections: Weekly report for May 25 to June 04

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:07:04 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Language localisation is best done at Betawiki. This is proven again because
of the problems of messages that had been localised locally and did not show
the latest interface.. I do recommend re-running the procedure of cleaning
out the local translations once the election has finished..

It is actually best when only the project specific localisations remain on
the local wikis. All the others are potentially not as good as what is
available at Betawiki. When people argue that they have more messages
localised in their wiki, we are quite happy to import them into Betawiki..
however, there is sadly no practice of deleting the local content afterwards
Thanks,
     GerardM