[Foundation-l] Top posters

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:48:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> It was a light hearted comment and I meant no offence to anyone. It
> was intended to be funny, but I clearly failed rather drastically -
> you know a joke has failed when you have to explain it. Once again, I
> apologise to anyone offended by my poor attempt at humour.

Well, I understood your comment in the way you made it and as I'm a
non-native English speaker, I can't believe that I'm the only one who
recognised that you were saying this as a joke...

Maybe we should just all try to assume good faith a bit more often (or
else, we get back to use these <irony> </irony> tags)

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com