[Foundation-l] Unable to vote

Waerth waerth at asianet.co.th
Tue Jun 3 06:15:33 UTC 2008

For the record, I was able to vote now .....

But I do find the requirements odd.

I have more than 29.000 edits on nl. alone, I used to be an admin on
multiple projects, I used to be a steward, I have done a couple of
things behind the scenes. I am just a lot less active now. And that
might have cost me my right to vote?? So I support Jimmy on this!

Waerth