[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

mike.lifeguard mike.lifeguard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:11:40 UTC 2008

I'm serious. That would reduce traffic on foundation-l (which then I could
un-subscribe from!) and put relevant cross-wiki discussion on a separate
list. I'd be perfectly happy to revive the meta mailing list for this
instead (contrary to Pathoschild). Meta is for coordinating the projects, so
why shouldn't coordination of all projects also take place on that mailing
list?

Mike.lifeguard