[Foundation-l] Voting

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:26:36 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I hear a lot of problems with the voting. First of all, i had
apperently to hear it in the pub, and it is not spread through other
channels? (but this might come later?)

Second, I cant log in anyhow because of security certificates which
are invalid, and i cant get around... (especially people who are even
less technically advanced will have problems with that, which gives
systemic bias)

third, I hear many nlwiki people complaining that they are denied
access, because of too little edits, even though they fit the rules
easily...

BR< Lodewijk