[Foundation-l] Policy proposal: Anti-vandal fighter role

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:02:12 UTC 2008

Stewards and meta contributors generally agreed about the proposed
policy. Until now there is only one explicit objection (without more
explanations). So, if you want to participate in policy creation,
please go to [1].

As it seems that we agreed about the policy, we are talking now about
the name of the role. There are proposals like: Global maintenance,
Cross-wiki maintenance, keeper, watcher, janitor, Global janitor,
globetrotter, traveler, vandalism cleaner, global helper, global
assistant, nomad, monitor. So, if you have a good idea, please go
there and suggest, discuss etc.

[1] - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Anti-vandal_fighter