[Foundation-l] Copies of Wikipedia's articles found on Knol

mboverload mboverloadlister at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:56:18 UTC 2008

Knol is basically a way for people to cut and paste and make ad money with
no effort.

I don't know of any good solutions, or if we even need any solutions.  If we
start harping on Knol then people will think we are "the man" and too
uptight.  "Knowledge should be free, right?"

This is a battle that I'm not sure anyone could, or should win.