[Foundation-l] discussion about banning external hotlinking

vacuum at jeb.no vacuum at jeb.no
Mon Jul 28 21:26:56 UTC 2008

There has been some discussions with people within newspapers, archives and libraries  in Norway to create some sort of common metadata standard so it can be harvested by Mediawiki. Especially to build "smart" reference tags, and to track news article that are on the move to a permanent newspaper archive. It seems like the "standard" will be something like Dublin Core, and some fall back solutions...

John (one of the persons..)