[Foundation-l] Wikimania 2008; online video recordings

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 04:18:01 UTC 2008

Alas i am unable to view the videos. I regret i would have to resort to IE
to view these proceedings.

It is perfectly possible to offer contenst through mms: links in a way that
FF can open as a stream. The installation of additiona; plugins i not
necessary. The provider i use for our church website has been doing this for
years, certainly it should be posisble here too.