[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:07:04 UTC 2008

2008/7/24 John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com>:

> Perhaps dead languages can be used in the 3D model for the pieces that
> are missing in the current logo - they would not be coveted spots
> anyway if they were missing from the default logo.

This is a rather elegant solution. I'd try to avoid complex
pictograms, though - alphabetic characters seem to be preferable,
simply because they scale better when we're dealing with a small image
- hence demotic rather than hieroglyphic Egyptian.

If we're happy with pictograms, though, one of the Phaistos symbols
would be nice :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
 andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk