[Foundation-l] Another look a bot creation of articles

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 07:00:10 UTC 2008

> Perhaps you and I are the only ones on this list who are interested, but
> since I'm enjoying the discussion...

I have followed this discussion from the beginning. My opinion to the bot created article is if the articles thus created have content, then we should welcome it. I don't see the necessaty for a human being to put on all the informations if a mashine can do it either. If the informations are there, people can use it for free, if they got later edited or not is not that interesting. Our goal is not to have people editing articles, but to provide free information.

Ting.