[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:21:08 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> In SignWriting you do not have a "w" .. no sounds you see :) Do you want me
> to get you a vector image of ASL thank you ?
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

er, are we talking about the same American Sign Language?  I've
learned it before and for words that there is no "sign" or that you
don't know the "sign", you are instructed to spell it out using the
ASL alphabet: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language_alphabet>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023