[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:15:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/7/23 Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>:
>> Hoi,
>> In SignWriting you do not have a "w" .. no sounds you see :) Do you want me
>> to get you a vector image of ASL thank you ?
>> Thanks,
>
> I am wondering why "thank you" specifically... I mean, I can see
> reasons, but we could use a lot of stuff with equal justification. Is
> there anything vaguely contextually appropriate that visually
> resembles a "W" to some degree or another?

Including sign language, irrespective of whether it can be justified
based on population, gels with what we all about.  There are only
limited spots, it cant hope to be representative, so the makeup of the
cube needs to be indicative.

"Thank you" doesnt seem a natural choose, but seeing what it looks
like might help there.

We?  As in, "we are one" .. ?

Everyone?

Together?