[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Austin Hair adhair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:18:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> A good 3D version would be useful because it would allow us to derive
> a good vector version of the logo. ... with the amount of interest in
> the number of toys, schwag, etc, I'd suggest that we do create a
> definitive 3D version.   The most obvious filler for the back would be
> the rest of the "W" letters.

Not that this is a reason not to do it, but we'll inevitably have
people asking for variant logos (different rotations) when their
project's script is represented on the "dark side" of the wikiball.
(And if we're being cynical, we can imagine an argument over which
view of the ball is best representative of our projects, or most
relevant, or most aesthetically pleasing, or what have you.)

Austin