[Foundation-l] Ukrainian Wikipedia

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:34:37 UTC 2008

I have no doubts that you have a bunch of diffs as situation with
copyright is not really good in uk:

But you put fact in so speculative way that it generates wrong
conclusions in reader minds.
The best example - you almost completely omit information why you was
desysoped in uk: as well as you hided it when you was nominated to
commons sysop as well as you speculate about Albedo desysoping while
in reality you always vote against him (want some diffs).

And look what ids loveliest your thing: you start personal attacks
immediately - this time against me.