[Foundation-l] Ukrainian Wikipedia

Pavlo Shevelo pavlo.shevelo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:10:46 UTC 2008

> As far as I understood, the problem is that Ukrainian Wikipedia ignores
> copyright problems at all.
> --VasilievVV

Well well well - it's exactly what Anatoliy (Ahonc) is trying to
achieve - to rise up the scandal speculating (mixing the facts with
"hints" and emotions).
Anyhow "Ukrainian Wikipedia ignores copyright problems at all" - is
wrong claim and Mr. VasilievVV has a plenty of opportunities to get to
know that (presuming minimal good intentions if any).