[Foundation-l] Process for a project to request a setting

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Mon Jul 7 16:13:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

as far as I know there are settings for WikiMedia-projekts that can only be done by certain developpers. An example is the change for autoconfirmed days limit. So if the projects want such a setting changed, it must ask a developper to do that.

Do we have such a mechanism? Where should the project request such a setting and who cares about these requests?

Greetings
Ting