[Foundation-l] Chinese Wikipedia unblocked in Mainland China

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Fri Jul 4 05:37:59 UTC 2008

Three users from Beijing and Shanghai just told me that they doesn't have access directly atm. In the last few times the unblock went with different speed according to provider and region. So maybe the same this time. I will keep you updated.

Suspetions is that it has to do with Olympics. So let's wait what happes.

Greetings
Ting.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx