[Foundation-l] Chinese Wikipedia unblocked in Mainland China

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 19:05:43 UTC 2008

I am trying to get a confirmation or a denying. Because at the moment it is already after midnight there we would have to wait until tomorrow for that.

Greetings
Ting

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:50:51 +0200
> Von: "Ian A. Holton" <poeloq at gmail.com>
> An: foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org
> Betreff: [Foundation-l] Chinese Wikipedia unblocked in Mainland China

> Hey all,
>
>  fantastic news for now: The Chinese version of Wikipedia has been
> UNblocked
> in mainland China once again - hopefully longer this time (I dare say
> permanently).
>
> See:
> http://www.danwei.org/net_nanny_follies/wikipedia_chinese_version_unbl.php
>
> Ian (User:Poeloq)

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03