[Foundation-l] Announcement: Erik Zachte, Data Analyst

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:32:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Brion Vibber <brion at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> It is with great pleasure that I welcome Erik Zachte as a part-time
> contractor to the Wikimedia Foundation. Erik will start work with us
> officially on September 1.

[snip]

Fantastic news! Perhaps this is a good time to kickstart a set of pages on
Meta to help facilitate other researchers in accessing and using data - both
qualitative and quantitative? I'd also be very happy to set up a learning
community on Wikiversity with this in mind... (cross-posted to
wiki-research-l).

Cormac