[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation 2008-2009 Annual Plan

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 01:25:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>
wrote:

> <snip>

It's important to remember, of course, that the accounts that have
> just been published are for the period ending a year ago - much has
> happen in that year, so they shouldn't be relied on to describe the
> current state of the foundation.

We're talking about the period ending June 30th (i.e. a few days ago), or at
least I am.  If you go back to the start of this thread you'll see info on
the 08-09 budget and comparisons to the just completed 07-08 fiscal year.
It's preliminary data, so not audited, etc., but it is also very current.

-Robert Rohde