[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation 2008-2009 Annual Plan

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 14:32:12 UTC 2008

Hoi,
We need more then just servers. Just servers and bandwidth gives us just
servers and bandwidth. Because of a more organised staff, we have been able
to get funding from other organisations.. If we were flush with cash, I
would know some things that would REALLY help us achieve our aims.

The thing with just servers and bandwidth is that they at best allow for
business as usual while achieving the aims of our organisation requires a
bit more... :) Just consider for instance everyone being able to read all
the texts using legitimate fonts ... :)
Thanks,
      GerardM