[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Implementing the Babel extension

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:59:54 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If there was only a number in it... There is however a text in the templates
in the language that is indicated, the text is RTL or LTR where applicable.
Anyway, I agree with you that such a high number of templates is not really
what we want. and consequently the Babel extension provides a really welcome
relief.
Thanks.
     GerardM