[Foundation-l] Wikipedia songs

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:07:41 UTC 2008

Husky wrote:
> lol :) I suppose it might be a very good tactic to scare off nasty
> callers by reading out the full GFDL during the telephone waiting
> theme!
>
> -- Hay / Husky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GFDL_(English).ogg

Based on przykuta idea, make the waiting text have the subject most
calls (complaints) are related to (Why did you delete my article?/We're
a notable company/Explain NPOV/Whatever).

So they might learn something about our methods while waiting. I really
laughed with The RfA Candidate's Song (i didn't knwo it) but outsiders
won't catch it.

The next step would be "phone templates" (like those used on user talk
pages or otrs) but would dehumanize the relationship.