[Foundation-l] "Historical" languages and constructed languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:13:50 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Pathoschild is mistaken. The policy reads
"The proposal has a sufficient number of living native speakers to form a
viable community and audience. If the proposal is for an artificial language
such as Esperanto <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto>, it must have a
reasonable degree of recognition as determined by discussion."
Thanks,
    GerardM