[Foundation-l] "Historical" languages and constructed languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:07:31 UTC 2008

Hoi,
For a constructed language writing an encyclopaedia is in many ways the holy
grail. Being able to do so succesfully proves that the constructed language
can be used to express about any subject. Both a Wikisource and a Wiktionary
are static resources while the value of constructed languages is in active
resources.

As you indicate that there are arguments why you come to exactly the
opposite viewpoint, I am interested in learning them.
Thanks,
     GerardM