[Foundation-l] An observation on languages

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 05:10:22 UTC 2008

Looking over this list for the past couple of months, several key issues
have been discussed. I notice, however, that most of the discussion is by
members of the English projects, with the notable exception of Gerard. In
comparison, two years ago on Foundation-l and three and four years ago on  Wikipedia-l
(pre-Foundation-l), there was much more vigorous participation from
representatives of other projects. In fact, that is what made Wikipedia a truly
international organization.

I wonder where so many of the participants of those discussions have
drifted. Is the discussion taking place on chapter lists, at the expense of  the
Foundation umbrella, or is it taking place on internal-l, at the expense of
transparency.

Regardless, it seems that this list is missing out.

Danny

48)