[Foundation-l] Seeking clarification

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:40:09 UTC 2008

Hoi,
You know one of the values enshrined in the Wiki philosophy is the right of
departure. The good news is it does not matter if you do, we still love you
when you do good. The best way of making a point is by disproving the
sceptics. When Wikinews is capable of doing a good job, it can do it
anywhere but when all you can is complain about what others should do to
help you, do not be surprised when nothing happens. You do not have the
leverage, you should not need such leverage. In the end, the WMF is an
enabling organisation. It allows you to do your project... so make use of
that privilege.

The major problem that I have with your attitude is that it is so easy to
think that everyone in Wikinews shares your ideas.
Thanks,
     GerardM