[Foundation-l] Localisation of MediaWiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:13:34 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I would be thrilled with a Wikisource in Pitjantjara. This demonstrates the
language even better. I can also imagine that making stories available for
everyone and not for just an "ivory tower" would provide a great argument to
use a Wikisource.

PS and how about a Wikibook explaining the grammar and rules of the language
??
Thanks,
     GerardM