[Foundation-l] Wikirace.org - The wikipedia racetrack

Murali Raju murali at wikirace.org
Wed Jan 16 18:48:12 UTC 2008

Hello friends,

I am Murali from Hyderabad, India. I am a flash game programmer and web developer.

I am very happy to let you know about my new website wikirace.org. As you all might be aware of wikiracing, my website provides an online place for wikiracers to play and compete.

Wikirace.org is the first wikiracing website. It is the free wikipedia racetrack for wikiracers. Players earn points for every race they finish and every record they break. At Wikirace.org players cannot edit articles which will ensure no workarounds. Year links, date links, category pages, list pages and few disambiguation pages are disabled to make races interesting.

Please check the website and send me your feedback.

Thank you
Murali