[Foundation-l] WMF Development and Memes

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 07:57:31 UTC 2008

Jimmy Wales wrote:
> Gregory Maxwell wrote:
>> I believe that I have a substantial amount of objective evidence
>> supporting my positions, but I have not yet figured out how I can
>> express them in a way which will be understood but not violate any
>> expectations of confidentiality or create yet another press disaster
>> for Wikimedia.
>
> Why don't you talk to me privately about it?  (Or whoever, I am just
> curious myself what you mean.)  There are ways to openly express your
> concerns to me, to the board, to Sue, without causing any harm.  But if
> you don't contact us with your concerns, how can we know?
>
> Because from where I sit, I just don't see it.
>
> --Jimbo

I know Greg concerns.
Since I am chair of the board, he has given these concerns to me.

Other people from the community have expressed similar concerns to me,
as as representant of the community, I have reported to the best of my
abilities, these concerns to the board and to Sue.

However, collecting and reporting concerns is one thing.
Getting acknowledgement is another thing.
Getting the concerns addressed is yet another entirely.

And where I sit, I see the concerns. And I do not see these concerns
addressed.

Ant