[Foundation-l] Human judgment

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:43:16 UTC 2008

Although this is the wrong thread:
The human -my- judgement was: reverting the one revert (one revert imho is
no editwar) and warn him once more, then if he had reverted it again, I
would have desysoped him and restored the Monobook again.

I doubt You would normally block a user in Your project after one revert if
it is not obvious vandalism, if the user might not be aware that he is doing
wrong and gives a reason for his revert in the summary?

Please don't cut that off the case we are talking about, if You are really
talking about human judgement You can't generalize it imho, it is case
specific.

Best regards.