[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Thu Jan 3 15:26:26 UTC 2008

David Gerard wrote:
> On 03/01/2008, Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> That means there are
>> people who's entire job in the airforce is getting sent to kuwait and
>> answering phone calls from junior officers about why flash videos of a
>> dog humping a cat are loading slowly.
>
>*splorf* Quote of the day.

Almost rivals my latest blunder...

"Are you now, or have you ever been, in the employ of the organisation
commonly known as the Church of Scientology"?

Denial posted on my talk page was met with...

"You have no more interest in news that conforms to NPOV than the Pope has
in canonising w:Ian Paisley"

Now I have the CoS investigating my ass.

Brian McNeil