[Foundation-l] Legal obligation to report

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:04:57 UTC 2008

Sure. I don't think the up to date USAF regulation is going to differ
materially from this one (and even the Army one would seem to exclude
most instances of Wikipedia editing) but the question of an
affirmative reporting obligation is one where it would be nice to have
a legal view from someone familiar with the UCMJ.