[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia editor under UCMJ (Mike G weigh in?)

Versageek wiki at versageek.com
Thu Jan 3 01:27:01 UTC 2008

So, when did we give Jimsch62 access to Checkuser, so he could know that
the other editor was editing from a military computer? Seems to me that
absent evidence to prove where the editor is connecting from (eg: no proof
that any law is being broken) the only purpose of the threat would be to
harass & intimidate the other editor.

IMHO,
Versageek

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Orangemarlin#Contacting_people.27s_employers_in_real_life