[Foundation-l] UCMJ and Wikimedia

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:14:45 UTC 2008

I thikn in general a community can set up rules to ban people. This
could be a reason, apart from all legal implications. I do not see why
legal implications would mean that people could not be banned. So that
part is up to the community imho.

If the Foundation has an own reason/policy to ban them, that's indeed
overruling enwiki policy. But I assumed that was not the case.

BR, lodewijk